Ayan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko, lumipas na ang birthday ko hindi man lang ako nakapag-update ng blog. (insert sad face here) Napaka dami ko pa namang kwento!
Anyway, better late than never. Can I say that I have the most A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Friends and Family?! 🙂
I’d like to thank everyone who greeted me through FB, twitter, my blog, text message and e-mails.
ISANG MALAKING THANK YOU PO! 🙂 I have received a lot of blessings in life na minsan e hindi ko na-aappreciate kasi I am so busy counting my problems instead of blessings.
I told my officemates, parang I won’t be able to have a Very Happy Birthday kasi hindi pumasok sa pay ko yung bonus ko pero I was wrong, totally wrong. Madami pa pala talagang mas makakapag-pasaya sa isang mababaw na tao like me.
- Having the BEST MOM in the World who never fails to take care of me kahit na I have my own family na. Yung tipong isang text ko lang na, “Ma, pupunta sila Josica dyan mamaya, luto mo ko spag.” – Walang ka-abog-abog na magluluto for me and for my friends. Thank you so much Mama! I am so lucky na ikaw yung naging Nanay ko. 🙂 And Mas na-appreciate kita lalo when i became a Mom myself. I owe my life to you. I love you to bits Mama! 🙂
- Like what the old saying says “Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are.
As I go along life’s journey and blog about everything about me, mas makikilala nyo pa sila. And you’ll be so surprised how amazing these people are. We had an early Birthday Celebration in Yakimix. It was my first time to eat there, sadly I was not able to enjoy everything that my eyes saw. 70% yata kasi ng food puro seafood, e allergic ako. Ayun, ihaw-ihaw na lang ako ng BBQ tsaka kmaen na lang ako ng madaming desserts ♥ I Thank God for giving these crazy people in my life. Tried and tested na kasi ang friendship namin, dumaan na kami sa madaming pagsubok and the best part? We learned from each other. Kaya naman ngayon, mas clingy pa sila lalo. 🙂 Hihi
- I have a demanding job. Not because I am working for a Private company pero dahil demanding talaga sya, period. Yung Stress Level ko minsan mas matangkad pa sa kin pero I am thankful that I have my Team with me. BTW, all-girls po kami. lol 🙂
Ayan ang treat nila sa’kin last Wednesday, simpleng lunch lang but it turned out to be one of the BEST LUNCHES I’ve had. 🙂 Ang babait nila ano?
4. Matagal na talaga ako nag-bblog pero kasi I stopped dahil super busy ko ngang tao. Considering that I have my own family na din and I am working full-time. Pero, one of my hobbies is to read blogs until early this year I came across Mommy Fleur’s Blog. I was inspired to continue my passion in writing and expressing myself. I realized na hindi hadlang ang pagiging busy kung gusto mo talaga ang ginagawa mo and if it’s for yourself, for you to become who you really are. So naging ritual ko na ang pagbabasa ng blog nya cause I find it therapeutic especially pag stressed ka sa mga bagay-bagay. I super admire her because she juggles work, family and her love for doing small things for herself nang naka-heels! That’s why I so love her talaga! Pramis! Tapos, she had a contest for her readers.. e syempre isa ako dun so I joined at wag ka! I won. 🙂 hahahaha
You can read the full details here. 🙂
Ang saya diba?
5. Lastly, my birthday won’t be complete without the love of my life. ♥ (Aside kay Martin syempre!)
My Darling Isabella 🙂 Ang wish ko for my birthday, basta healthy ka lang lagi and wag ka magkakasakit okay na ako dun. You are the greatest present I have received in my life and I won’t trade you for anything else. Iba na talaga pag nanay ka na ano? Dati kasi ang wish ko, new shoes, new bag, I want to travel.. but when I had Saab everything revolves around her na. Even the Happy Birthday song sounded very special if she was the one who’s singing it. 🙂
Above all, I thank God for giving me another year to celebrate with my loved ones. Another year to meet new friends, all across the globe (that’s you!) and learning new things together.
It was indeed, a Happy Birthday for me! ♥